BC-10 Plus Baking Contrast Meter
BC-10 Plus is a handheld, portable colorimeter designed to evaluate the color of baked, fried, smoked and processed foods as well as ingredients in various environments to ensure consistency in appearance. Capable of measuring color in L*a*b* and evaluating lightness/darkness characteristics using the unique Baking Contrast Unit (BCU). This reliable instrument allows users to establish and meet industry quality standards more efficiently, maintain consistency and monitor the baking and production process more effectively.
The BC-10 Plus is simple to use, compact, lightweight, battery-operated making it ideal for food professionals.
Unit Price: USD9,999/pc, contact us for latest pricing.
- New larger and easier to read display
- Illumination by Xenon lamp assuring repeatable and correct color measurements
- BC-10 Plus is adjusted against specific BCRA tiles
- Can display only Baking Contrast Units (BCU) or L*a*b color values or show both
- Average sample function (up to 16 measurements to average uneven sample color)
|Measurement Format||0.01-5.25 BCU|
|Measurement Area||8mm round|
|Measurement Time||Approx. 1 sec.|
|Geometry||8° illumination angle/diffuse viewing|
|Size||W=66mm x H=159.5mm x L = 85mm , Weight = 420g plus batteries|
|Power Options||Can be powered by 4 AA batteries, USB bus power or optional AC Adapter|
|Repeatability||Standard deviation within ΔE*ab 0.1 (when a white calibration plate is measured 30 times at 10-second intervals)|
|Statistical Capability||Minimum, Maximum, and Mean Computation on last 16 measurements. Can store 1000 data sets|