Konica Minolta Novo-Gloss Flex 60 Gloss-meter
Novo-Gloss Flex 60 is designed specifically to measure the gloss of surfaces that cannot be measured using traditional gloss-meters, the Novo-Gloss Flex 60 gloss-meter combines the functionality and reporting of an advanced gloss-meter with an ultra-lightweight remote measuring head. IMPROVED PERFORMANCE IN LOW GLOSS APPLICATIONS the Novo-Gloss Flex 60 has been designed specifically to measure low gloss surfaces. It features an additional measuring scale with a resolution 10 times greater than standard glossmeters. This increased resolution gives a far superior level of control of surface finish. The Novo-Gloss Flex 60 complies to ISO 2813 and ASTM D523 and measurements made with the instrument are compatible with traditional gloss-meters complying to these standards.
Unit Price: USD9,999/pc, contact us for latest pricing.
Fast measurement of all parameters. Full on-board statistics with graphical trend analysis and reporting.
Simultaneous measurement of all parameters, results are date and time stamped.
Displays full statistics for the number of readings in the current batch.
Graphical reporting for quick trend analysis.
Pass / fail parameters can be defined for instant identification of non-conformances
Easy Batching - User definable batch names and batch sizes for quicker and more efficient reporting
Rapid data transfer - Software-free data transfer. USB connection to PC instantly recognizes the device as a drive location which facilitates the quick transfer of files using Windows Explorer or similar.
Direct data input via Bluetooth - Instantly transmit measured readings directly to programs such as MS Excel on your PC / tablet to greatly simplify the reporting process
|Measurement range:||0-125 GU||0 -125 GUh (0-12.5 GU)|
|Resolution:||0.1 GU||0.1 GUh (0.01 GU)|
|Repeatability:||0.2 GU||0.5 GUh (0.05 GU)|
|Reproducibility:||0.5 GU||2.0 GUh (0.2 GU)|
|standards:||ISO 2813, ASTM D523, ASTM D2457
DIN 67530, JIS 8741, JIS K 5600-4-7
- Full colour easy to read screen
- Adjustable brightness
- 6 button touch sensitive interface
- Integrated calibration holder with in-position detector for
error free calibration
- Fast measurement
- Results batching with user definable names
- Max, min, mean, S.D.
- On board trend analysis
- Rechargeable lithium ion
- 17+ hours operation
- 14,000+ readings per charge
- 8MB= >2000 readings
- User defineable alphanumeric batching
- PC compatible
- USB connection, no software install required
- Novo-Gloss MultiGauge analysis software
- 60: 6mm x 12mm
- Operating Temperature: 15 - 40C (60 - 104F)
- Humidity: Up to 85%, non condensing
Dimensions & Weight
- Instrument: 80 x 150 x 35mm (H x W x D), 392g
- Measurement head: 60 x 110 x 28mm (H x W x D),109g
- Packed weight: 1.6kg
- Packed dimensions: 110mm x 280mm x 220mm (H x W x D)
- Commodity code: 9027 5000