Konica Minolta Rhopoint IQ FLEX 20
Rhopoint IQ FLEX Gloss meter with external measurement head has been established as the reference instrument for measuring reflective appearance of paint and coatings, particularly in the automotive and marine coatings sectors. By measuring a complete goniophotometric curve, the instrument combines the measurement of gloss, reflectance haze and orange peel (DOI/RIQ values) in a single measurement.
The Rhopoint IQ FLEX 20 brings appearance measurement to a higher level, specifically designed for difficult surfaces or small parts. The small footprint of the IQ 20 sensor makes for easier measurement of curved surfaces and difficult to reach areas when compared to a conventional gloss meter.
For improved performance and repeatability on even the smallest parts, the Rhopoint IQ FLEX 20 can be customized with magnetically attached adaptor plates. Using 3D printing technology, it is possible to create custom measuring jigs from the CAD diagrams of your components. These adapters can be easily interchanged for different applications:
- 3 measurement spot sizes available in Flex 20 (6mm, 4mm & 2mm) for small parts and curved surfaces
- Repeatable control of small parts and buttons
- Non-contact plates for in-line applications
Unit Price: USD9,999/pc, contact us for latest pricing.
- Small measurement heads for small or curved parts
- Full color easy to read screen with auto rotation
- Onboard Statistics and Graphs
- USB results download to PC without the need to install software
- Batch description with user definable names
- Bluetooth compatible
- Single button press to measure all parameters
- Fast measurement, <2 secs.
- Fast and simultaneous measurement of all parameters
|Model||Rhopoint IQ FLEX Gloss Meter|
|Gloss||Resolution 0.1GU - Repeatability ±0.2GU - Reproducibility ±0.5GU
Measurement range: FLEX 20: 0-2000GU
|RSpec||Peak Specular Reflectance: 20° ±0.09905° / Measurement range: 0-2000GU|
|Reflectance Haze||Near Specular Reflectance measured at 17.2-19°, 21-22.8°
Switchable between Haze Units (HU) and Log Haze Units (LogHU)
Resolution 0.1HU - Repeatability ±0.2HU - Reproducibility ±1.5HU
STANDARDS: ASTM E430, ISO 13803
|RIQ (reflected image quality)||Resolution 0.1 - Repeatability ±0.2 - Reproducibility ±0.5
Measurement range: 0-100
|DOI (distinctiveness of image)||Resolution 0.1 - Repeatability ±0.2 - Reproducibility ±0.5
Measurement range: 0-100
STANDARD: ASTM D5767
|Gloss calibration standard||Traceability: BAM Traceable
|Measurement Area||FLEX 20°: 6mm x 6mm (4mm x 4mm & 2mm x 2mm with optional adapter)|