Konica Minolta CM-26d Spectrophotometer
CM-26d is the updated version of Konica Minolta CM-2600d with a horizontal alignment, which is good for getting the color data of different shapes and sizes.
The new product CM-26d portable spectrophotometer can be used in industry of car and IT. For example measuring the interior trim inside of the car, it can also measure the color of the materials of mobile phone and tablet PC.
With two measurement areas of Ø8mm and Ø3mm, CM-26d can be easily used for measuring different surface sizes. With an illuminated positioning function, it has accurate positioning on patterned sample or small area.
Bluetooth and high-resolution TFT color display make CM-26d work well in the field. Compared with CM-2600d, the new CM-26d has a new standard for easy and fast color data management.
Unit Price: USD8,888/pc, contact us for latest pricing.
- d°:8° geometry with Xenon Flash technology and Illuminated Sample Viewfinder
- Two measurement areas: MAV (8mm) and SAV (3mm)
- Best-in-class Inter-Instrument-Agreement for true “Digital Color Data Management”
- Connectable via USB and optional Bluetooth™
- Large and easy-to-read high-resolution 2.7” TFT color display
- Group sorting of data by user-definable tags
- Image-based workflows
|Illumination/viewing system||di:8°, de:8° (diffused illumination, 8° viewing angle)
SCI (specular component included)/SCE (specular component excluded) selectable with automatic switching
|Wavelength range||360 to 740 nm|
Chromaticity value: Standard deviation within ΔE*ab0.02
(White calibration plate measured 30 times at 5-second intervals after white calibration was performed)
(Average for 12 BCRA Series II color tiles. MAV-SCI.
(W × H × L) [mm]
|Weight [g]||Approx. 630|