Datacolor 20D Spectrophotometer
Datacolor 20D is an easy-to-use, portable spectrophotometer that enables accurate color measurement on a wide variety of sample shapes and sizes – anywhere in the store or at a customer job site.
Datacolor 20D is Designed for: Retail paint and hardware stores who need accurate, portable color matching.
Datacolor ELREPHO is a high performance spectrophotometer made for the paper industry, perfect for the reference laboratory or production control of color, brightness, opacity, yellowness and whiteness measurements of pulp, paper and chemicals used in paper and coating manufacturing. The dual beam spectrophotometer with diffuse/0° optical geometry and an adjustable UV filter conforms to ISO 2469.
Unit Price: USD9,999/pc, contact us for latest pricing.
- Sphere geometry enables accurate color measurement of both flat and textured samples.
- Gloss determination of sample sheen, combined with gloss compensation in PAINT software enables perfect visual color formulation.
- Shares the same high accuracy SP2000 spectrometer as Datacolor’s world-renowned benchtop spectrophotometers.
- The illuminated sample alignment port enables direct view of the sample through the sphere and guarantees the most precise positioning for sample measurement.
- Initial instrument installation is simple with all required set-up data loaded at the factory. Just connect to your computer, start the Paint v 2.x software, calibrate and you are ready to measure.
- Large color LCD screen with an intuitive user interface makes the instrument easy-to-use and easy-to-learn.
- Seamlessly transfer measurement data from to the Datacolor PAINT v 2.x software using Bluetooth or USB.
- Support for USB keyboards and bar code scanners.
- Highly accurate measurements combined with the precise algorithms of the PAINT v 2.x software, yield the best first shot match on the market, saving time and money.
Accurate Measurement Performance
Quick First Shot Matches with PAINT v 2.x Software
|Sphere Diameter||2 inches|
|Light Source||Pulsed xenon|
|Spectral Range||400 – 700nm|
|Effective Bandwidth||10 nm|
|Spectrometer Principle||Concave holographic grating|
|Detector||Proprietary Dual 256 element diode array|
|Color Repeatability(1)||0.05 CIELAB ΔE* avg on white ceramic tile|
|Color Inter-Instrument Agreement(1)||0.20 CIELAB ΔE* avg. of 12 BCRA tiles|
|Aperture Size||SAV – 10mm illuminated/6.5mm measured|
|Operating Environment||5° to 40°C up to 85% RH, non-condensing|
|Interface||USB, Bluetooth wireless|
|Color Systems||CIE L*, a*,b*,|
|Illuminants||D65, A, F2, F11|
|Data Storage||Up to 2,000 samples|
|Languages||English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese and Spanish.|
|Color Display||50.54 mm x 68.62 mm x 3.55 mm|
|Display Resolution||240 x 320|
|Dimensions||235 mm x 90 mm x 99 mm|
|1 Environmental conditions: Temperature 22.6°C +/- 2°C RH 44% +/- 1%|