Datacolor SELECT QC
Datacolor SELECT QC - an attractively priced solution for color accuracy and repeatable color control of goods in the plastics, paint and packaging-processing industries. Combines a precise and portable colorimeter with the most intuitive and robust Color QC software on the market today – at the price point of a light booth.
Designed for: Basic Color QC operations in the plastics, paint and packaging-processing industries.
Datacolor Select QC Software is intuitive and offers the most feature-rich color QC application in its category. Analyze, report, communicate and visualize accurate QC results. Achieve greater efficiency in processes and improved productivity.
Unit Price: USD9,999/pc, contact us for latest pricing.
- Datacolor Select QC® offers a cost-effective and highly accurate color QC solution. While others provide a light booth used for visual inspection at that price, Datacolor offers a complete instrumental color inspection solution with reliable and traceable data.
- To control color accuracy of your products on a regular basis, an instrument should be easy-to-use. With only 100 grams, the Select QC unit is portable handy. The ideal solution for on the field or outside the lab use.
- The Datacolor Select Colorimeter is the most accurate instrument in its class. Repeatable and precise results provide users confidence on every color measurement. The Result: reliable quality control and better brand management.
- QC equipment must be robust and reliable. Datacolor Select technology has a proven track-record of dependability in variable environmental conditions. No moving parts or delicate displays, holds-up to wear and tear while delivering reliable results.
- All units are covered under a two-year warranty.
- Molded plastic parts are often too small to be measured by a laboratory spectrophotometer, but not for the 4mm aperture diameter of the Select unit. It offers a convenient size to capture accurate results even for very small surface points of materials. No delicate mechanisms for exchanging apertures needed.
- If no adequate measurement geometry is in place, instrumental color evaluation results frequently different from a visual inspection. Not with the Select colorimeter; its 45°/0° geometry reads color the same way as the human eye, registering effects of different textures and surfaces.
Lightweight, Portable & Affordable
Highest Accuracy & Greatest Reliability
Geometry & Aperture Size for Precise Color Detection
|Instrument Type:||45°/0° Colorimeter with LED array, Dual Channel|
|Captured data:||XYZ or CIEL*a*b*, D65/10° or D50/2° observer|
|Performance:||Short-term repeatability: 0.03 CIEL*a*b* (D50/2°)|
|Inter-instrument agreement:||Average 0.4 DE94, Max 1.0 DE94.3 (derived using BCRA tileset)|
|Warm Up Time:||None|
|Measurement Time:||1 second|
|Communication Interface:||USB 2.0|
|Dimensions:||Height: 54.6 mm, Width:82.8 mm, Length: 134.3 mm|
|Weight:||Weight: 4.1 oz|
|Illuminant/Observer||CIE D65 or D50 Illuminant, 10° or 2° Standard Observer|
|COLOR / COLOR DIFFERENCE SCALES / TOLERANCES||Absolute and Delta values, dE for CIE XYZ, xyz, L*, a*, b*, C*, h*, u* v*, CIE 94, CMC, CIE DE2000, DIN 99, FMCII, HunterLab|
|PLOTS/GRAPHICS||CIELab, CIE Luv, CMC, HunterLab, CIE 94, DIN 99 absolute, Trend, Histogram, Chromaticity, interactive zoom function|
|GENERAL FEATURES||Statistic Std. deviation/mean avg. , Pass/Fail descriptors, Verbal Color Difference descriptors, Color Patch, Color Search, Configurable Data Grids|
|MEASUREMENTS||Average measurements, Remote Measurements, Automated calibration timeout, manual Data input|
|DATABASE FUNCTIONS||Store, retrieve, rename, delete Standards and Batches, Organize Samples in a Folder Structure, Unique Sample Identifiers,|
|EXPORT/IMPORT||Export to ASCII file, Export result data to EXCEL|